- Course: Sauces and dressings
Zabaoine sauce ingredients
- 1 large Eggs
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 pn Salt
- 1⁄3 c Rum, or bourbon or sherry
- 1⁄3 c Dry French Vermouth
- 1⁄2 c Sugar
Cooking Zabaoine sauce
1. Whiski ingredients together in a stainless steel saucepan.
2. Whisk over moderate low heat for 4-5 minute or until thick,foamy and warm to touch being careful not to bring mixture to simmer (you"ll curdle the eggs).
3. Serve warm or cold.
4. Saucei will rwmin foamy for 20-30 minutes.
5. if sauce seperates reheat briefly.
6. if you wish to refoam the sauce,add in a stiffly beaten egg white.