X Mixed Seafood Crepe Filling
- Main Ingredient: Various Seafood
X Mixed Seafood Crepe Filling ingredients
- 1 t Salt
- 1⁄2 t white pepper
- 1⁄4 t Cayenne
- 1⁄4 t basil
- 1⁄8 t thyme
- 1⁄8 t Oregano
- 1⁄4 c butter
- 1⁄4 c Onion
- 1⁄2 c Scallions
- 1 T flour
- 1 c Cream
- 1⁄2 lb crab meat
- 1 lb Lobster meat
- 3⁄4 lb tiger prawn
- 1 T capers
Cooking X Mixed Seafood Crepe Filling
1. Combine salt, white pepper, cayenne, basil, thyme, and oregano, set aside.
2. Heat butter in a skillet, over a medium flame.
3. Add onions and saute for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
4. Add seasoning mixture, heat and stir briefly.
5. Add minced scallions and flour, heat and stir until well incorporated.
6. Gradually stir in cream, heat just to a boil.
7. Stiri in crabmeat, reduce heat to low. Heat and stir for 1 minute, until thickened.
8. Add shrimp and lobster or crawfish tails.
9. Heat and stir over a moderate flame for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
10. Spoon 4-5 tablespoons filling onto each crepe.
11. Foldi to seal and place 2 onto each serving plate.
12. Ladle a small amount of sauce over each.
13. Serve hot.