Venison hor d'oeuvres
Venison hor d'oeuvres ingredients
- Dry red wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Bottle Wish bone Ital.Dsg
- garlic, minced
- Cooking oil
Cooking Venison hor d'oeuvres
1. Cut venison into finger-sized strips.
2. Pour wine over meat and let marinate 1 hour.
3. Drain and then cover with italian dressing.
4. Let soak at least 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
6. Seasoni with salt, pepper and garlic.
7. Put flour in brown paper bag. Drop in strips and shake to coat.
8. Fryi strips in hot oil until brown and crisp.
9. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.