Turkey Burger with Paella Rice
Turkey Burger with Paella Rice ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 lb ground turkey, very cold
- 2 T Barbecue Sauce
- 1⁄4 med Onions; chopped fine
- 6 clv caramelized garlic
- 1 t Ground cumin
- 1 T Cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 t Hot sauce
- paella rice
Cooking Turkey Burger with Paella Rice
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a fork, taking care not overwork the meat.
2. Devide the mixture into 4 to 6 equal portions and form into hamburgers patties.
3. Chill for 2 hours.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Place the burgers on the grill over high heat and cook until no longer pink in the center.
6. Remove and finish cooking in paella rice for 5 minutes.