Texas mopping sauce for barbecue
Texas mopping sauce for barbecue ingredients
- 1 c Strong black coffee
- 1 c Tomato Catsup
- 1 T Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T Salt
- 1⁄2 c worchestershire sause
- 1⁄4 c butter Or margarine
- 1 T Sugar
Cooking Texas mopping sauce for barbecue
1. Combine all ingredients and simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Store in a tightly covered jar in refrigerator.
3. Heat before using.
4. For ribs, i dunk the ribs in the sauce each time i turn them.
5. This sauce is very spicy and some people think it"s too strong for poultry; i disagree.
6. The coarser the pepper is ground, the better it is.
7. Warning: if this is used on country style pork ribs it will make you throw rocks at steak!.