Stewed pork intestine over wu-ching burner
Stewed pork intestine over wu-ching burner ingredients
- 1 pork Intestine
- 5 oz Duck Blood Curd
- 1 Sour Cabbage
- 2 Red chilies
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 T Oil
- 3 Ginger slices
- 5 garlic Slices
- 1 T Chili Nam Yuey
- 1 t peppercorns
- 1 t Salt
- 1⁄2 c Soup stock
- 1 T Cornstarch Paste
- 2 t Sesame oil
Cooking Stewed pork intestine over wu-ching burner
1. Rinse the pork intestine.
2. Rub with salt to clean.
3. Rinse again.
4. Cut duck blood curd and sour cabbage into 1" cubes.
5. Section the chilies and the garlic cloves.
6. Cook the intestine in boiling water for a while.
7. Cut into 1" long sections.
8. Put it in a small pot with duck blood curd and sour cabbage.
9. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fryi ginger, garlic, and chili nam yuey.
10. Add chilies, peppercorns, salt, sugar, and soup stock.
11. Bring to a boil.
12. Add cornstarch paste.
13. Pour it into the small pot. Add garlic cloves and simmer for 40 minutes.
14. Serve over the wu-ching burner.
15. Drip some sesame oil on top before eating.
16. Serve 4 as a main dish and 6 as an appetizer.
17. Can be served with a crusty french baguette and a salad or served with broad noodles.