- Main Ingredient: Poultry
Spicy Drumettes ingredients
- 12 chicken wing
- 1⁄2 c Dry white wine
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 2 T Fresh lemon juice
- 1 T Tomato paste
- 1 T Sugar
- 2 T garlic
- 2 t Kosher salt
- 2 T Ground cumin
- 1⁄2 t Cayenne
- 2 dr Liquid Smoke
Cooking Spicy Drumettes
1. Bend large part of wing backwards until joint separates and bone protrudes.
2. Grasp flesh and pull up over end of bone, into a ball.
3. Cut remainder of wing loose, as close to 'Ball' as possible bend second section of wing back to separate joint.
4. Trim around bone to free flesh.
5. Pull flesh back toward tip to expose 2 bones.
6. Cutoff and discard tip. Bend smaller bone back and push through joint.
7. Pullout and discard smaller bone.
8. Combine wine, vinegar, lemon juice, tomato paste, sugar, garlic, salt, cumin, cayenne, and liquid smoke (if used) Add chicken and toss to mix well.
9. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
10. Remove chicken from marinade to a baking pan. Arrange onto a serving platter.
11. Garnishi as desired Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature.