Sledzie marynowane w smietanie
Sledzie marynowane w smietanie ingredients
- 6 Pickled herring
- 1 large Onions, peeled
- -and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 Eggs (hard-cooked)
- Peeled and chopped
- 1 Apple, cored and chopped
- 1 t Lemon juice
- 1 c Sour cream
- 1⁄4 t Salt
- 1⁄4 t Pepper
- 2 T dill or parsley
- -(fresh), chopped
Cooking Sledzie marynowane w smietanie
1. Cut herring into small cubes.
2. Mixi herring with onion, eggs, apple and lemon juice.
3. Combine sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper; add to herring mixture and mix well.
4. Sprinkle with dill or parsley.
5. Serve with rye bread.
6. Notes: * pickled herring in sour cream -- this recipe could be used as part of a 12- course meal known in polish as wigilia, or on its own. Wigilia is eaten after sundown on christmas eve. Yield: serves 4-: difficulty: easy.
7. : time: 30 minutes.
8. : precision: approximate measurement ok.
9. : original recipe passed down through the generations and translated from polish into english.