- 1 1⁄2 kg pork head
- 1⁄4 c grilled liver (diced)
- 2 small Onion, chopped
- 2 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 6 hot chili pepper (minced)
- 1 T Cooking oil
- 1 c Vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 T liquid seasoning
- 1 t Black pepper
- 1 t Brown sugar
- 1 c Beef stock
1. Grilli pork head for to remove hair.
2. Boil pork head until tender.
3. Take out all the meat and dice.
4. In a sauté pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, pork meat and liver.
5. Seasoni with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
6. Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
7. Add minced chili pepper last.
8. Serve on a sizzling plate.