Shrimp in Czarina Sauce
Shrimp in Czarina Sauce ingredients
- 5 T Unsalted butter
- 1 c Onion
- 1 c Yellow squash
- 1 c Zucchini
- 1 t Cayenne
- 1⁄2 t white pepper
- 1 T Fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb bay shrimp
- 2 c Cream
- 1⁄2 c Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 t Salt
Cooking Shrimp in Czarina Sauce
1. Heat four-fifths of the butter in a skillet, over a medium flame.
2. Add onions, yellow squash, and zucchini, saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add white pepper, cayenne, shrimp, and lemon juice.
4. Heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
5. Stiri in remaining ingredients, heat thoroughly.
6. Serve hot.