Roman-Style Veal ingredients
- 1⁄2 c Red bell pepper
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⁄4 c All-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 lb Veal
- 2 T butter
- 1⁄2 c Dry white wine
- 6 olive
- 2 T capers
Cooking Roman-Style Veal
1. Drain red peppers and cut julienne; set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
3. Lightly flour veal, shaking off excess.
4. Add to skillet in batches and saute until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Transfer to heated platter.
6. Sprinkle with pepper; keep warm.
7. Melt butter in same skillet over high heat.
8. Add wine, scraping up browned bits.
9. Reducei heat to medium.
10. Add remaining ingredients and stir until heated through.
11. Pour sauce over veal.
12. Serve immediately.
13. (Jere Wade).