Rellenong bangus ingredients
- 800 Bangus, * see note
- 1 soy sauce
- 1 Salt
- 1 Lime Juice
- 14 water
- 1 Cooking oil
- 2 garlic, crushed
- 1 Onions, finely chopped
- 13 Tomato, finely chopped
- 12 Pepper
- 1 butter
- 13 Peas, drained
- 14 Raisins
- 14 Potato, finely chop & fried
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 12 flour
- 12 Cooking oil
Cooking Rellenong bangus
1. Recipe by: nila sweeney * if you can"t get fresh bangus (milkfish) try any fine-boned freshwater fish.
2. Carpi is good.
3. Clear and gut fish and pound until soft.
4. Slit back of fish open with a very sharp knife and remove backbone.
5. Scrape meat with a spoon and remove a keep skin in one clean piece.
6. Soak skin in mixture of line, soy and pepper.
7. Set side.
8. Boil fish with a pinch of salt and ¼ cup water until colour changes.
10. Drain when cool and pick out bones.
11. Sautei garlic, onion and tomatoes in hot oil. Add fish and season.
12. Cook min. remove from heat.
13. Add butter, peas, raisin, potatoes and eggs.
14. Mixi thoroughly.
15. Stuff fish skin with mixture and sew opening.
16. Dredgei in flour and fry quickly until brown.
17. arrange on platter and serve garnish with corriander, lime, and lemon.