Rabbit Curry ingredients
- 1 Stick of butter or margarine. melted
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1 T curry powder
- 1 Young rabbits, cut into Pieces
- 1⁄2 c flour
- 1 Tart apple, chopped
- 2 c Sour cream
- 2 t Orange peel, grated
Cooking Rabbit Curry
1. DIRECTIONS: Brush rabbit pieces with melted butter.
2. Dredgei in flour.
3. Salti and pepper pieces.
4. Bakei on rack, turning at least one, until rabbit is tender.
5. Cool and debone rabbit.
6. Sautei onion and apple in remaining butter or margarine.
7. Add 1/4 cup of flour.
8. Stirring until lumps are smoothed out. At chicken broth and sour cream slowly, stirring constantly.
9. Simmeri over well heat until blended.
10. Add lemon peel, curry powder, deboned rabbit and heat thoroughly.
11. Serve over rice.