Poto-cheese waffles ingredients
- -Sue Woodward
- JONI'S OLDIES
- 1 c Flour, sift before measure
- 1⁄2 t Salt, opt.
- 2 t baking powder
- 2 c Cold mashed potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 1⁄2 c Cheddar cheese, grated
- -sharp or mild
- 1 c Milk
- 2 T Low fat margarine, melted
- Fresh applesauce
Cooking Poto-cheese waffles
1. Combine eggs, milk, and butter.
2. Beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Combine all dry ingredients and blend in cheese and potatoes.
4. They are now ready for the waffle iron, or pour them out on warm t-fal griddle.
5. Accent with your syrup choice or applesauce.