Plaza Iii Steak Soup
Plaza Iii Steak Soup ingredients
- 1⁄2 c butter Or margarine
- 1⁄2 c All-purpose flour
- 8 c Hot water
- 2 lb Lean ground beef
- 2 T Beef boullion granules
- 1 c onions -- chopped
- 1 c Carrots, diced
- 1 c Celery -- sliced
- 2 c Frozen mixed vegetables
- 28 oz Canned tomatoes -- diced
- 1 t pepper -- or to taste
- 1 T Accent® seasoning mix -- (optional)
Cooking Plaza Iii Steak Soup
1. Melt butter or margarine in a soup pot that holds at least 20 cups.
2. Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
3. Add hot water a little at a time.
4. Simmeri until smooth.
5. Sauté beef in a large skillet and drain off fat (I usually rinse under very hot water which gets some more of the fat off the meat).
6. Add meat, bouillon, all vegetables and seasonings to saucepan.
7. Bring to boil.
8. reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
9. Do not add salt.
10. You can freeze this soup.
11. I added Old Bay Seasoningi about 1 tablespoon in place of Accent.
12. Again this is for a crowd of people coming in out of the cold, it doesn't take time, but you might want to make this the night before, add whatever spices your crowd will like.