Pizza dough martha stewart
Pizza dough martha stewart ingredients
- 1⁄2 c Warm water
- 1 pk Active dry yeast
- 2 1⁄4 c All-purpose flour
- 1 t Salt
- 1 1⁄2 T Extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Pizza dough martha stewart
1. In a small bowl, combine ½ cup warm water and yeast.
2. Let stand 10 minutes, or until creamy, then stir well.
3. combine flour and salt in a food processor.
4. Add yeast mixture and olive oil and process just until the dough comes together.
5. turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 mintues.
6. Shape dough into a log and cut into 4 equal pieces.
7. Flatten each piece lightly with the palm of your hand to form a disc.
8. place discs on a well-oiled cookie sheet and brush tops lightly with olive oil. Cover discs with a large piece of plastic wrap and then cover with a hot, damp cloth.
9. Let stand in a warm place until dough has douled in bulk, about 1 hour.
10. Doughi is now ready to be rolled into a crust about 7 inches in diameter.
11. recipe by : martha stewart living november 1994.