- 1⁄2 c pork small intestines
- 2 c water
- 3 T Cooking oil
- 2 clv garlic
- 1⁄2 lb Lean pork
- 1⁄4 c pork heart
- 1 c pork liver
- 1⁄4 c Vinegar
- 2 T patis
- 1⁄2 c Meat broth
1. Clean the intestines.
2. Boil and cut into 2 inch pieces.
3. Turn intestine pieces inside-out and rub with salt.
4. Rinse very well with water.
5. Peeli and crush the garlic.
6. Cut the pork, heart, and liver into six equal slices each.
7. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the intestines.
8. Cook over low heat for one hour, drain.
9. Heat cooking oil and saute garlic until slightly browned.
10. Add intestines, heart, pork and liver.
11. Cover and simmer five minutes over low heat.
12. Add vinegar, patis and meat broth and bring to boil.
13. Reducei heat and simmer for 30 minutes.