Pears and Ribs in Honey Sauce
Pears and Ribs in Honey Sauce ingredients
- 3 lb Country-style pork spareribs
- 4 fresh USA pear
- 4 Carrots
- 1⁄2 c Honey
- 1⁄4 c Lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 t curry powder
- 1⁄4 t Pepper
- 1 Large green bell pepper
- 1 t Cornstarch
- 1 T water
Cooking Pears and Ribs in Honey Sauce
1. Place spareribs in shallow roasting pan. Bakei, uncovered, at 375 °F. 1 hour.
2. Drain excess fat. Arrange pears and carrots around meat.
3. Combine honey, lemon juice, curry powder, pepper and dash salt; pour over meat, pears and carrots.
4. Bake, covered, at 325 °F. 50 minutes.
5. Add green pepper; bake 10 minutes longer.
6. Arrange ribs, pears and vegetables on serving platter; keep warm.
7. Pour cooking liquids into saucepan.
8. Combine cornstarch and water; stir into cooking liquid.
9. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
10. Serve over ribs, pears and vegetables.