Peanut Butter'N Carrot Cookies
Peanut Butter'N Carrot Cookies ingredients
- 1⁄2 c Peanut butter
- 1⁄4 c -Shortening
- 1⁄2 c Packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 c Granulated sugar
- 1 Eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 c All-purpose flour
- 1 t Baking soda
- 1⁄2 t Salt
- 1 c 100% bran cereal
- 1 c Shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 c Chopped peanuts or
- Sunflower seeds
Cooking Peanut Butter'N Carrot Cookies
1. Creami peanut butter, shortening, sugars, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Mixi flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
3. Stiri in cereal, carrots and peanuts.
4. Form into 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
5. Flatten with fork.
6. Bakei at 350F (180C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Cool on racks.
8. Store in airtight container.