Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares
Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares ingredients
- 1 c Smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 6 T butter Or margarine
- 3⁄4 c Packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 c Granulated sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c All-purpose flour
- 1 pk NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 c small colored candies
Cooking Peanut Butter Chocolate Confetti Squares
1. PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Greasei 13x9-inch baking pan. BEAT peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
2. Beat in eggs; beat in flour.
3. Stiri in 3/4 cup morsels.
4. Spread into prepared baking pan. BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
5. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with remaining morsels.
6. Let stand for 5 minutes; spread.
7. Sprinkle candies over melted chocolate.
8. Cool in pan on wire rack.
9. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen squares.