Peachy buttermilk shake
Peachy buttermilk shake ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 c Fresh chilled buttermilk
- 2 Ripe peaches, peeled
- 1 c Ice cubes
- Optional: honey or low
- -calorie sweetener to taste
Cooking Peachy buttermilk shake
1. Procedure: fill a 1-cup measure with ice cubes, then add cold buttermilk to the top. Empty it into blender or food processor, and add another cupful of buttermilk and the pitted peaches.
2. Cover and process until ice is melted.
3. (add honey or sweetener, if desired, and a shake of ground cinnamon, if desired).
4. Yield: makes 2 servings, about 110 calories each with low-calorie sweetener.