- 1⁄4 c Cooking oil
- 2 clv garlic, minced
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 c Meat, boiled (pork,chicken, or shrimp)
- 1 large Carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 small Cabbage, shredded
- 3 T soy sauce
- 3 T Broth
- 1 celery, bunch
- 8 oz Rice sticks or wheat noodles
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t MSG
- 1 Spring onion, chopped
1. Sautei garlic in cooking oil. Add onions, meat, carrot and cabbage.
2. Seasoni with soy sauce and fry for 2 more minutes.
3. Add broth and simmer, then add celery.
4. When vegetables are cooked, add rice sticks or noodles and season with salt and MSG. Garnishi with spring onions.
5. Serve with lemon.
6. NOTES: * Filipino cabbage in garlic and soy sauce * You will need a big frying pan to fit all the ingredients.
7. You may leave out the salt and MSG if you like.
8. I have successfully used lightly-microwaved bacon as the meat.
9. Time: 20 minutes.
10. , Precision: approximate measurement OK.