Norwegian Klub ingredients
- 6 sli Bacon
- 10 raw Grated potatoes
- 1⁄2 t baking powder
- 2 c flour
- 2 t Salt
Cooking Norwegian Klub
1. Fryi bacon set aside save grease.
2. Cut 10 potatoes into pieces and put them through a hand meat grinder or the equivalent electric appliance.
3. Mixi 2 cups flour(enough flour to stick together ),1/2 teaspoon of baking powder , shape into the desired size dumpling.
4. Bring a kettle of water with 2 to 3 teaspoons of salt to a boil.
5. Drop dumpling into boiling water and cook until done.
6. Boil the dumplings slowly, 45 to 60 minutes Serve with bacon topped with bacon grease(or butter) or sugar.
7. May be sliced and fried the next day for another great breakfast meal.
8. topping with sugar or grease.