- 1 kg Ground pork
- 3 t Salt
- 5 T Potato flour
- 3⁄4 t Pepper
- 1⁄2 t Ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 t Ginger
- 5 dl Milk
1. Ground pork: Use a blend of minced fat and lean pork.
2. Should contain about 20% fat. Milk: Should be high in fat. Potatoi flour: I guess corn starch will do just as well.
3. Mixi the meat with salt until sticky.
4. Add flour and spices.
5. Add milk, a little a time.
6. Be sure the meat gets sticky between each time you add milk.
7. The resulting blend should not be too firm.
8. Make balls the size of a small child's fist.
9. Fryi in a hot frying pan, when the are chestnut brown put them in simmering water or broth.
10. Takes about ten minutes to get finished.