Medallions of pork with riesling sauce
- Main Ingredient: Pork
Medallions of pork with riesling sauce ingredients
- 12 oz Pork tenderloin, cut in 1"
- - rounds
- 4 T Unsalted butter
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 c Dry riesling wine
- 1⁄2 c Raisins
- 3 T Balsamic vinegar
- 1 T Green peppercorns, drained
- 1⁄2 t Dried thyme, crumbled
- 1⁄2 t Dried oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄4 c Unsalted butter, chilled
- - cut in pieces
- 1⁄4 c Pine nuts, toasted
Cooking Medallions of pork with riesling sauce
1. Seasoni pork with salt and pepper.
2. Coat in flour; shake off excess.
3. Melt 2 tbls butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer mixture to bowl.
6. Melt remaining 2 tbls butter in same skillet over medium-high heat.
7. Add pork and saute about 4 minutes per side.
8. Transfer pork to plate; tent with foil to keep warm.
9. Add onion mixture, wine, green peppercorns and herbs to same skillet and boil until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes.
10. Add pork to skillet and heat through.
11. Divide pork among plates.