Lemon-lime soda cake
Lemon-lime soda cake ingredients
- 1 pk Lemon cake mix
- 1 pk Instant pudding - Coconut
- - OR- pineapple cream
- 10 oz Lemon-lime soda
- 3⁄4 c Cooking oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1⁄2 c Sugar
- 2⁄3 c flour
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 c Flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 c butter Or margarine
- 15 oz Crushed pineapple, NOT drain
Cooking Lemon-lime soda cake
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, lemon-lime soda and oil; mix well.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
3. Pour into greased and floured 9x13" baking pan. Bakei at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
4. Frosting: in saucepan mix sugar, flour and pineapple until flour is moistened.
5. Stiri in egg yolks, coconut and butter.
6. Cook until very thick.