- 2 c flour, (heaping)
- 3 T Sugar
- 1 T sour cream, heaping
- 1 c butter
- 3 large Egg yolks
- 1 c prune butter
1. Creami butter, sour cream, and sugar.
2. Add egg yolks, then flour.
3. Kneadi with hands until well blended, adding a little more flour if needed.
4. Divide dough into 6-8 sections, pat each into a flat piece, then chill.
5. Roll out, between waxed paper, each section like a pie crust.
6. Cut with a sharp knife - 4 cross cuts to make 8 triangles.
7. Drop 1/2 teaspoon of prune butter onto each triangle, roll up starting at wide end. Place on greased cookie sheet.
8. Bakei 375 degrees F until light brown.
9. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
10. Even though these have very little sugar, they are fabulous.
11. They even give Kolaches some stiff competition.