Kebab Digi (Pan Kebabs)
Kebab Digi (Pan Kebabs) ingredients
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 med onion, grated -- (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 t Salt
- 1⁄4 t Pepper
- 1⁄2 t Ground cumin
- 1⁄4 t Baking soda
Cooking Kebab Digi (Pan Kebabs)
1. Mixi everything together and let sit for several hours, overnight, or for just a few minutes.
2. Oil a shallow metal baking dish, put the kebab mixture into the pan and flatten out to about 3/4 inch thick.
3. Then separate the meat with a spatula into strips 1 inch wide and 5 inches long.
4. Leave 1/2 inch space between the strips.
5. (to simulate meat on skewers) Broili for about 6 minutes, turning over once.
6. Serve warm with rice.
7. Recipe By : Rark -----.