Kare Kare ingredients
- 1 lb Beef
- 4 c Of water
- 1 pusong saging or artichoke
- 1 Onions
- 1 Head garlic
- 1 Eggplants
- 1 pk Moma Sita's Pang Kare Kare
- Salt to taste
- MSG to taste
Cooking Kare Kare
1. Cut beef in small strips, peel and chop onion and garlic.
2. Quarter the eggplant.
3. Bring the water to a boil and add the beef.
4. Boil until beef is tender.
5. Remove beef reserving broth and sauté with garlic and onion.
6. Add broth into the beef, garlic, and onion.
7. Stiri in Mama Sita''s Pang Kare Kare.
8. Bring to a boil, add vegetables and season to taste with salt, patis and MSG.