Kalderetang Kambing ingredients
- 3 lb goat meat
- 1 c Vinegar
- 2 Whole garlic bulbs
- 4 siling labuyo
- 1 lb Onions
- 6 oz Tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 c water
- 1⁄2 lb Potatoes
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef liver
- 1⁄8 c quezo de bola
- 1⁄2 c olive oil
- 1 t Cooking oil
- 1 t vetsin
- Dash Red pepper
- 1 t Salt
Cooking Kalderetang Kambing
1. This is a popular Filipino main dish.
2. You should be able to find the special ingredients at a Filipino grocery.
3. Skin and mince the garlic and combine with the vinegar in a non-reactive dish large enough to hold the goat meat and marinate for 5 hours.
4. When marination is nearly complete, Slice the onions, peel the potatoes and cut them into 1 inch cubes, and julienne the bell pepper.
5. Fryi the siling labuyo in some cooking oil; remove from pan and set aside.
6. Add more cooking oil and brown the meat.
7. Remove meat and set aside.
8. In same pan, saute one tbs garlic and onions.
9. Return meat to pan along with the tomato paste and water and simmer until the meat is tender.
10. Add the tomatoes, red pepper, beef liver, quezo de bola and the fried siling labuyo.
11. Stiri in the olive oil and season with salt, pepper and vetsin.
12. Cook for 5 more minutes.