Italian hoagie ingredients
- 3 sli Salami
- 3 sli Capicola
- 3 sli Provolene cheese
- 1 sli Ham
- 3 sli Tomatoes
- Chopped or sliced onions
Cooking Italian hoagie
1. : slice a long roll lengthwise without cutting through it all the way. Inside the roll, place the shredded lettuce followed by the chopped onions.
2. Over this, place the slices of salami,capicola, and provalone cheese.
3. Place the tomato slices on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle with oregano, pepper and oil. Foldi the ham and lay it lengthwise on the top. Using a fork or knife, press everything down into the roll more firmly and bring the top and bottom of the roll closer together, but not closed.
5. Variation; try adding sweet or hot peppers to the hoagie.
6. Jeannie allen.