Hungarian letcho ingredients
- 2 med Onion, chopped
- 2 T Oil
- 2 large Green Pepper
- 1 T Paprika
- 3 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 16 oz Tomatoes, canned
- -to taste
- 1⁄2 t Carroway seed
- 4 Franfurters
- 6 sli Salami
Cooking Hungarian letcho
1. In a large frying pan, saute the onions in vegetable oil, until limp.
2. And peppers, and saute, mixing well, until limp, and the onions are slightly browned.
3. Add paprika and mix well for a few minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, and bring mixture to a boil.
5. Reducei heat and simmer, covered, for ten minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
7. The carraway seeds are optionl.
8. In a separate sauce pan, boil frankfurters (salami) in water for five minutes.
9. Add boiled meat to vegetagle mixture.
10. Return to a simmer, mixing well.
11. (can be served immediated, or reheated.