Hot ham sandwiches
Hot ham sandwiches ingredients
- 1⁄4 c Butter or margarine, softene
- 2 T Finely chopped onion
- 2 T Mustard with horseradish
- 2 t Poppy seeds or sesame seeds
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 6 sli Cooked ham
- 6 sli Swiss cheese
Cooking Hot ham sandwiches
1. Combine butter, onion, mustard, and poppy seeds; stir well.
2. Spread on both sides of hamburger buns.
3. place 1 cooked ham slice and 1 swiss cheese slice on bottom of each bun; cover with top bun. Wrap each sandwich in aluminum foil, and bake hot ham sandwiches at 350