Honey ginger chicken
Honey ginger chicken ingredients
- 3 T Shortening
- 3 T margarine or butter
- 1⁄3 c Gold Medal all-purpose
- 1⁄2 t Salt
- 1⁄2 t Ground ginger
- 1⁄4 t Pepper
- 3 lb Chicken drumsticks and
- 1⁄3 c Honey
- 1⁄3 c Chili sauce 1/3 Cup soy
Cooking Honey ginger chicken
1. /2 t ground ginger heat oven to 425!.
2. Heat shortening and margarine in rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, in oven until melted.
3. Mixi flour, salt, v2 teaspoon ginger and the pepper.
4. Coat chicken thoroughly with flour mixture.
5. Place chicken, skin sides down, in pan. Bakei uncovered 30 minutes; turn chicken.
6. Bake 15 minutes longer; remove chicken.
7. Drain fat from pan. Line pan with aluminum foil.
8. Return chicken to pan. mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
9. Bake uncovered 15 minutes, spooning honey mixture onto chicken every 5 minutes.
10. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
11. 6 servings.
12. nutrition information per serving 1 serving percent of us.