Grandma clark's corn casserole
Grandma clark's corn casserole ingredients
- 1⁄2 c margarine
- 14 oz Cream corn
- 14 oz Kernel corn drained OR
- -frozen kernel corn
- 1 c Sour cream or yogurt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 c Biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 c Cornmeal
Cooking Grandma clark's corn casserole
1. Melt marg in pan. Spread melted marg to cover pan, then pour into a bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and blend til just mixed.
3. Pour into pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
4. Test as you would cake.
5. Serve warm as a vegetable or as potato replacement.