Ginataan Palarosdos or Bilo-bilo
Ginataan Palarosdos or Bilo-bilo ingredients
- 2 c glutinous rice flour and water
- 2 big coconut, grated
- 1 c cubed ubi or gabi
- 1 c Cubed sweet potato
- 1 c sliced saba banana
- 1 1⁄2 c Refined Sugar
- 1 c sliced jackfruit
- 1⁄4 c rice flour dissolved in 1/2 c water
Cooking Ginataan Palarosdos or Bilo-bilo
1. Mixi flour and water, form into small balls, then set aside.
2. Extract pure coconut milk by using coconut water.
3. Set aside.
4. Make second extraction by adding 2 cups water to pulp.
5. To second extraction, add sugar, ubi, sweet potato, and banana.
6. Let boil until cooked.
7. Drain fruits.
8. Let coconut milk boil again.
9. When boiling add rice balls and jackfruit.
10. Balls will come up to the surface when cooked.
11. Add rice flour dissolved in water to thicken.
12. Add pure coconut milk and let boil for 1 minute.