Fudge Cycle Treats
Fudge Cycle Treats ingredients
- 2 c Milk
- 1⁄2 c Sugar
- 2 T Cocoa
- 2 Eggs
- 1⁄2 c Light corn syrup
- 1 t vanilla
Cooking Fudge Cycle Treats
1. Heat milk in double boiler.
2. Mixi sugar and cocoa.
3. Add beaten eggs and corn syrup to sugar mixture.
4. Pour a little hot milk in chocolate mixture then pour chocolate mixture very slowly into hot milk.
5. Stiri continually until mixture coats spoon.
6. Cool and add vanilla before pouring into molds.
7. Freeze (tupperware ice tups work well.
8. ) For variety leave out chocolate and use maple syrup for maple delights or leave out cocoa and make vanilla flavored delights.