Emerald pea pasta
Emerald pea pasta ingredients
- 1 c Frozen green peas, defrosted
- 2 T Chopped fresh mint
- 1 1⁄2 c All purpose flour
- 1 pn Salt
- 1 pn Pepper
Cooking Emerald pea pasta
1. Place peas & mint in a food processor & puree.
2. Add remaining ingredients & pulse until a ball of dough forms.
3. Turn out onto a floured surface & knead until smooth & pliable like a firm bread dough.
4. Place dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap & let rest for at least 30 minutes.
5. Shape & cook dough as desired.