- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 4 T flour
- 3 large Sweet pickles, chopped
- 1⁄2 Onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 c Raisins
- 4 oz chorizo, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 c Green peas
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 4 canned Vienna sausage
- some salt and pepper for seasoning
- 8 oz package sharp Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a large bowl combine the chicken, flour, pickles, onion, raisins, chorizo and peas.
2. Mixi well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add beaten eggs and mix thorougly.
4. Spread mixture on a piece of aluminum foil; arrange sausage, hard-cooked egg slices and cheese strips on top of mixture.
5. Shape mixture into a cylindrical roll about 4 inches in diameter and wrap in foil.
6. Bakei in preheated oven for 1 hour.
7. Unwrap and slice before serving with ketchup.