Elbow pasta with basil, parsley & lime
Elbow pasta with basil, parsley & lime ingredients
- 4 ea Garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 T olive oil
- 1⁄4 c basil, chopped
- 12 oz Small elbow-shaped macaroni
- 1⁄4 c parsley, coarsely chopped
- Grated rind, juice of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper -=OR=-
- Cayenne, to taste
Cooking Elbow pasta with basil, parsley & lime
1. Heat the garlic in the olive oil until golden, then remove from the heat & add the basil.
2. The basil should wilt in the hot oil & go bright green & glossy.
3. Cook the pasta until *al dente* then drain.
4. Tossi with the garlic, basil mixture.
5. Add the grated lime & the lime juice.
6. Seasoni with salt & pepper, or cayenne & serve immediately.
7. Marlena spieler, "200+ vegetarian pasta recipes.