Elaine's noodle pudding
Elaine's noodle pudding ingredients
- 1 lb medium noodles
- 8 Eggs
- 24 oz Milk
- 1 1⁄4 c Sugar
- 1 lb Pot cheese(12 oz. ok)
- 1 pt Sour cream
- 1 t vanilla
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- White raisins
- Corn flake crumbs
- sugar and cinnamon
- Fruit topping (opt.)
Cooking Elaine's noodle pudding
1. Cook noodles for 8 minutes.
2. While noodles are cooking, mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, creamed butter and cottage cheese.
3. Add sour cream, then milk.
4. Add white raisins as much as you like.
5. Blend well and mix with noodles.
6. Pour into large baking pan (approx.
7. 13" x 4" deep) or any pan that will hold the ingredients.
8. In another bowl, mix together cornflakes, sugar and cinnamon to taste, and melted butter or margarine (approximately 1 stick of butter).
9. Sprinkle cornflake mixture on top of noodle mixture in pan. If you wish you can use fruit pie filling (cherry or peach or blueberries or apple) and place by spoonful on top. Bakei in a 350 degree oven for approximately 1 hour.
10. Test with a flat knife to see if it comes out clean.
11. Note: the fruit topping isn"t necessary but i find that it gives an extra special touch that everyone seems to like.