Diabetic banana pudding splits
Diabetic banana pudding splits ingredients
- 1 c Plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 pk Choc. pudding mix, low-fat(4)
- 2 Medium bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 t Lemon juice
- 1⁄2 oz Pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 c Thawed dairy whipped topping
- 4 Bing cherries, fresh*
Cooking Diabetic banana pudding splits
1. * if bing cherries are not available, use 4 marachio cherries.
2. 1. in blender,process yogurt on high speed for 30 seconds, add pudding mix and process 1 minute, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
3. 2. cut each banana into 6 diagonal slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. 3. arrange 2 banana quarters into each of 4 goblets or dessert dishes, top with