Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Corn and Black Bean Salsa ingredients
- 2 c Frozen corn
- 1⁄2 c black beans
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T Diced red pepper
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 T fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1 T fresh lime juice or cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 t Salt
- 1⁄2 t Ground cumin
- 1⁄8 t Black pepper
- 1 T Fresh parsley
Cooking Corn and Black Bean Salsa
1. COMBINE corn, black beans and remaining ingredients in medium size bowl, except fresh parsley and cilantro.
2. (Salsai can be made 1 day ahead.
3. ) COVER and refrigerate.
4. BRING to room temperature before serving and add freshly chopped parsley and cilantro.
5. SERVE as relish with grilled chicken or pork, or with baked tortilla chips.