Clam chowder (harlow)
Clam chowder (harlow) ingredients
- 1 qt Steamed softshell clams
- 3 Medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Onions
- 2 T Chopped parsley
- 2 c Milk
Cooking Clam chowder (harlow)
1. Melt butter, add onion and cook until tender but not brown.
2. Add potatoes and just enough water to cook potatoes.
3. When potatoes are tender add parseley, salt and pepper, and clams with their juice.
4. Just before serving add 2 cups milk and heat but do not boil.