Chicken curry 2 2
Chicken curry 2 2 ingredients
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless
- - and skinless
- 2 T Oil
- 1⁄2 t Cumin
- 4 Cardamom seeds
- 1 Thai chile
- 2 cloves
- 2 med Onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tomato, whole peeled
- 1 t Ginger paste
- 1 t garlic paste
- 2 t soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 t Garam masala
- 1 t Chili powder
- 1⁄4 t Pepper
- 3⁄4 c water
Cooking Chicken curry 2 2
1. Clean the chicken, making sure to cut off all fat. Heat the oil, then brown the cumin seeds and cardamom.
2. Add the thai chile (be careful of the fumes) and cloves.
3. Add the chopped onion, then cook until brown.
4. Then add the tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste, and soy sauce.
5. Cook together until all has a pasty texture.
6. Add remaining spices and mix well.
7. Put in the chicken, and stir until coated well with the paste.
8. Cook for five to seven minutes, then add the water.
9. Cover and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
10. Remove the chile before serving.
11. Garlish with fresh cilantro and serve with cooked rice.