Caterpillar Cake ingredients
- 2 pk Pistachio pudding
- 3 c Milk
- 1 Cool whip
- 1 chocolate refrigerator
Cooking Caterpillar Cake
1. Recipe by: Peg Archibald UFNF33A A little recipe that is good is caterpillar cake for kids.
2. 2 pkgs of pistachio pudding, 3 cups of milk, 1 reg container of cool whip use half, save half 1 box chocolate refrigerator cookies.
3. Make pudding and frost refrigerator cookies and keep stacking till you have a large green and brown log (do this on a piece of waxed paper).
4. Then roll up in the waxed paper, cover with foil and freeze till firm-will keep up to a month in freezer.
5. When you bring it out, place on plate frozen and frost with whipped cream, you can tint it if you want.
6. Use milk duds for eyes and red licorce whips for ears and decorate with what you want.
7. Some use coconut on top. Serve frozen like a baskin robbins ice cream cake.