Cantalope Cream Pie
Cantalope Cream Pie ingredients
- 1 3⁄4 c vanilla wafer crumbs -- about 40
- 1⁄2 c butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pk vanilla pudding - cook n serve -- (5 oz)
- 2 1⁄2 c Milk
- 1 small cantalope
- 1 c Heavy Cream
Cooking Cantalope Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg. In a 10 pie plate, combune vanilla-wafer crumbs melted butter.
2. Press mixture into pie plate make a slight edge.
3. Bakei crust 8-10 min. until lightly browned; cool on rack.
4. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, prepare pudding mix as lablel directs but use only 2 1/2 C. milk; set aside.
5. Drain cantaloupe pieces well on paper towels; stir chunks into pudding mixture.
6. Cover surface of pudding mixture with plastic wrap refrigerate about 30 min. or until set. Whipi cream fold into pudding mixture, spoon intocrust.
7. refrigerate until set. 6-8 servings.