Campbell soup - stuffed peppers
Campbell soup - stuffed peppers ingredients
- 4 med Green Pepper
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1⁄2 c Chopped onion
- 1 cn Tomato soup
- 1 c Cooked rice
- 2 t worchestershire sause
- 1⁄2 t Salt
Cooking Campbell soup - stuffed peppers
1. Pn pepper 2 sl cheddar or swiss cheese remove tops and seeds from peppers.
2. Cook in salted boiling water about 5 minutes; drain.
3. In frying pan, brown beef, and cook onion until tender.
4. Stiri in 1 cup soup, rice and seasonings.
5. Spoon meat mixture into peppers.
6. Place in 1-½ quart casserole.
7. Bakei at 375 °F for 25 minutes.
8. Top with remaining soup and cheese; bake 5 minutes more.