California Style Chili
California Style Chili ingredients
- 1 lb ground Beef Top Round
- 2 c sweet onion
- 32 oz Marinara sauce
- 14 1⁄2 oz Canned crushed tomatoes
- 30 oz can kidney beans
- 4 c Zucchini
- 4 oz diced green chilis
- 3 T Hot chili powder
- 1 t Ground cumin
- 1 c Scallions
Cooking California Style Chili
1. Browni beef and soften onions in a dutch oven, over a medium flame.
2. Drain off fat and return to stove.
3. Stiri in marinara sauce, undrained tomatoes, kidney beans, zucchini, chiles, chile powder, and cumin.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20-90 minutes.
5. Ladle into individual serving bowls.
6. Garnishi with minced scallions.
7. Serve hot.