Brownsville Style Fajitas
Brownsville Style Fajitas ingredients
- 4 c soy sauce
- 1 c Brown sugar
- 1 t garlic Powder
- 1 t Onion powder
- 1⁄2 c Fresh lemon juice
- 1 T Ginger
- 1 lb Skirt steak
- 8 flour tortilla
Cooking Brownsville Style Fajitas
1. Combine soy, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, and ginger-mix well.
2. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
3. Trim beef well.
4. Pour marinade over beef.
5. Cover and chill for 2-24 hours.
6. Remove from the marinade.
7. Grilli over hot coals for 3-5 minutes per side, basting often cut into thin strips.
8. Serve hot, with warm tortillas to the side.